Thursday, June 11, 2009

Book Meets Blog

"I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson
So today when I was writing my blog, and my BFF was on her way to the library she asked me what books to get. And I realized that I do what to be a writer, so that reviewing books would help. So I figured I should start reviewing the books I'm reading and then posting them somewhere so I don't actually have to tell people :), all I have to say is hey! go here! and give them the blog. So here it is more.
Plus it'll give me a chance to actually read more lately.
So follow if you want to read!
P.S. This is going to be for Teens so if you want to read adult books I suggest you look somewhere else.
If there's anything you want me to review, post a comment here. maybe I've already read it or maybe I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy The Books

If you ever want to buy the book that I'm speaking about click on the picture of it and it will lead you to the amazon page of it.

Search This Blog