Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gossip Girl Week!

Starting Monday, September 14th will be Gossip Girl week until the September 21st.

It comes in just in time for the season premiere of Gossip Girl on the CW!

Here's the Scheduele:

  • September 14: Gossip Girl
  • September 15: You Know You Love Me, and All I Want Is Everything
  • September 16: Because I'm Worth It and I Like It Like That
  • September 17: You're The One That I Want and Nobody Does It Better
  • September 18: Nothing Can Keep Us Together and Only In Your Dreams
  • September 19: Would I Lie to You?
  • September 20: Don't Forget About Me
  • September 21: It Had To Be You- Prequel

Don't forget to come back tommorow for the rest of the L Jane Smith Week until the 10th and to come back for Gossip Girl Week! Please click on some adds will your here to help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy The Books

If you ever want to buy the book that I'm speaking about click on the picture of it and it will lead you to the amazon page of it.

Search This Blog